WIN A MY POPE TRIP TO THE VATICAN RAFFLE MECHANICS:
Raffle period is from January 25 to July 30, 2019
DTI-FTEB no. 0327 series of 2019
Terms and Conditions:
- Win A My Pope Trip To The Vatican (referred to as “raffle”) runs from January 25 to July 30, 2019.
- The raffle is nationwide and open to anyone over 18 years old with a valid passport (expiry date at least one  year from promo’s last draw date) who is medically and physically fit to travel, and subject to Consulate’s rules regarding visa application. Employees of Indochine Media Philippines, including their relatives of up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are disqualified from joining the raffle.
- To join the raffle, sign up for a one (1)-year subscription to My Pope Philippines by:
a. Logging on to https://mypope.com.ph/shop/product/12-months-subscription-2/
b. Inquiring at any 7-Eleven branch; or
c. Calling Indochine Media Philippines at (02) 903-5399 or (+63917) 711-1818
Upon payment of the P940.00 subscription fee, REGISTER ONLINE for the raffle at https://mypope.com.ph/shop/trip-to-vatican/ and include subscription proof of payment by uploading an image of the official receipt or deposit slip.
Participants will receive a unique code via email to confirm their entry in the raffle.
- Participants have a maximum three (3) chances to win the raffle, as all raffle entries from each draw date (except the winner of the previous draw dates) will be included in succeeding draws. Last day to enter the raffle is on July 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm. Raffle draw dates, times, and venues are as follows:
5. All raffle draws will be done electronically via Excel randomizer. One (1) winner will be determined per raffle. All raffle draws will be supervised by a DTI representative.
6. Each raffle winner will receive one (1) 4 day/3 night all-expenses-paid trip to Vatican City (referred to as “prize”) slated for the second half of 2019 (barring unforeseen circumstances). The prize covers international travel costs, visa application processing and fees, international hotel accommodations, all meals, spending allowance, and taxes. Each winner is allowed to bring a companion for as long as the winner shoulders the entire cost of his/her companion’s travel expenses.
7. The prize is transferrable but not convertible to cash.
8. Each winner will be notified via registered mail, email, and telephone call. Winners have up to 60 days upon receipt of notification of registered mail to claim their prize in person at the Indochine Media Philippines office (9/F Polaris Center Building, Polaris Street, Barangay Poblacion, Makati City), or the prize will be forfeited. Winners will meet with members of Indochine Media Philippines staff to discuss the details of the prize.