|Health & Wellness||ballet, dancer, exercise, health, non-dancer, wellness|
What You’ll Learn
- Learn ballet straight from a professional ballerina! Find-out how the activity can help improve your creativity, health, and well-being.
- Explore the art of ballet dancing with a professional ballerina.
- Learn a few warm up exercises that would help prepare your bodies for an actual ballet class.
- Get to know the basic hand and feet positions in ballet.
- Participate in an actual ballet class where you’ll learn the basic barre exercises.
- Test your balance and memory with an actual ballet routine.
- Learn a dance from the Nutcracker!
Learn ballet straight from a professional ballerina! Filipina dancer Jemima Reyes guides us through an online class for non-ballet dancers where you will get to learn basic tips and knowledge about ballet dancing.
Avail of our exclusive-access video tutorials to find-out why ballet is considered as both an art and a sport. A bonus episode also lets you learn a dance from the ballet classic, The Nutcracker.
Subscribe now to get started with your ballet journey!
- Your eagerness and enthusiasm to learn new exercises.
- Ballet uniform – leotard, tights or leggings, and a pair of ballet shoes.
- A space huge enough for you to move freely.
|Created by:||Indochine Media Philippines Inc.|
|Updated last:||January 2019|
|Episodes:||7 Episodes + Supplementary Material|
Ballet for Non Dancers
- Ballet for Non Dancers – What You Need to Know About Ballet
- Ballet for Non Dancers – How to Prepare Before a Ballet Class
- Ballet for Non Dancers – The Basic Hand and Feet Positions in Ballet
- Ballet for Non Dancers – The Actual Ballet Class: Learn how to do a few barre exercises like plies, tendus, and jetés
- Ballet for Non Dancers – The Actual Ballet Class: Learn these more complicated barre exercises!
- Ballet for Non Dancers – Ballet Off-Barre: Adagio and Jumps
- Ballet for Non Dancers – Learn a Dance from The Nutcracker